Notice for Review Requests

I receive review requests weekly. However, my personal schedule is hectic and I no longer review actively. (I also manage another blog called The Toronto Cafe and Food Blog). I do read every request sent but I apologize in advance that I do not reply to them all.

If I do take on a request, I will forewarn that it may take some time before I can review it. I am now looking to review adult fiction and self-help books instead of young adult fiction because I have grown out of it. If you are to request a review for either adult fiction or self-help, I will more likely to give it a shot.

In the meantime, Stop, Drop, and Read! serves as an archive book review blog. When I have the time, I may post a review. Thank you for understanding.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

4th Batch of Blogoversary Winners

Guys, click here to see if you have won previous contests. Those crossed out meant that they have contacted me. Contact me ASAP with your address at faked_sugartone at hotmail.com.

New winners are:

Nova for Titus and Atreus
Brooke for Mystyx
misha1989 for Skinned
Liviania for The Blood Confession

post signature

3 comments:

Misha said...

Hi I emailed you. Thank you!

Nova said...

Emailed! Thanks so much!

Anne R. said...

Congrats, winners!