Notice for Review Requests

I receive review requests weekly. However, my personal schedule is hectic and I no longer review actively. (I also manage another blog called The Toronto Cafe and Food Blog). I do read every request sent but I apologize in advance that I do not reply to them all.

If I do take on a request, I will forewarn that it may take some time before I can review it. I am now looking to review adult fiction and self-help books instead of young adult fiction because I have grown out of it. If you are to request a review for either adult fiction or self-help, I will more likely to give it a shot.

In the meantime, Stop, Drop, and Read! serves as an archive book review blog. When I have the time, I may post a review. Thank you for understanding.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Donation Receipt to GlobalGiving


Here is the proof receipt of donation where the shipping fees of the free ARCs went to. Thank you to those who contributed!

Originally I was planning to donate to Red Cross Canada. Except, I saw on the news that they weren't able to distribute $1 billion dollar donation that was received from around the world. I decided to switch to GlobalGiving since they are showing the progress of how they are helping out in Japan. Click here for the news.

After exams are done, I will likely repost the list of free ARCs. You can click here to see what is left available to take.

post signature

No comments: