Notice for Review Requests

I have been receiving some review requests over the past few months. However, I have been quite busy with my personal and school life to continue actively reviewing novels. I do read every request that has been sent but I apologize in advance that I do not reply to them all. I have accumulated a pile I have yet to go through and I try to work with what I have instead rather than taking on more.

If I do take on a request, I will forewarn that it may take a couple of months before I get around to it.

In the meantime, Stop, Drop, and Read! serves as an archive book review blog. Once in awhile when I have time, a new review will go up.

Monday, July 18, 2011

My Monday Mailbox & Music Machine (July 18/11)

Mailbox


Review

Boyfriend from Hell by E. Van Lowe

Won

When the Stars Go Blue by Caridad Ferrer

Sorry that I don't update MMM&MM too frequently. It's just that since I'm winding down with my reviewing lately so I haven't request for any books lately.

~~~

Music Machine

Title: Desert Rain
Artist/Band: Edward Maya ft. Vika Jigulina
Language: English
My Thoughts: LOVELOVELOVE

post signature

No comments: