Notice for Review Requests

I receive review requests weekly. However, my personal schedule is hectic and I no longer review actively. (I also manage another blog called The Toronto Cafe and Food Blog). I do read every request sent but I apologize in advance that I do not reply to them all.

If I do take on a request, I will forewarn that it may take some time before I can review it. I am now looking to review adult fiction and self-help books instead of young adult fiction because I have grown out of it. If you are to request a review for either adult fiction or self-help, I will more likely to give it a shot.

In the meantime, Stop, Drop, and Read! serves as an archive book review blog. When I have the time, I may post a review. Thank you for understanding.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Giveaway: Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Title: Infinity
Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
Description: At 14, Nick Gautier is an average kid who runs with the wrong crowd. But on the night he decides to go straight and refuses to mug an innocent tourist, his crew turns on him and just as he thinks his life is over… a new one begins.

Kyrian of Thrace isn’t just a vampire slayer, he’s a Dark-Hunter and he introduces Nick to a world that he never imagined.

With new enemies who make his old ones look like wimps, Nick must either measure up or get sized for a body bag. It’s kill or be killed and this kid who was born on the wrong side finds a strength inside him that he never knew existed.

Now if he can only find someone to help battle the demons that don’t reside inside...

~~~

Loving the summary of this novel? Eyeing Infinity for awhile but never had the chance to pick it up? Today is your lucky day because I am giving away one copy of Infinity away!

Entries:
+1 Be/come a GFC follower (Mandatory or no entries!)
+1 Tweet and leave link
+2 Blog and leave link

Giveaway is opened to Canadian and US mailing addresses only! Giveaway ends on April 4th, 2012 at 11:59 EST.

post signature

1 comment:

Orchid said...

I actually read Infinity last year and loved it, but haven't had a chance to buy it yet. =)

Thanks for the opportunity to win it.

GFC= Orchid
hauntingorchid(at)aol(dot)com