Notice for Review Requests

I receive review requests weekly. However, my personal schedule is hectic and I no longer review actively. (I also manage another blog called The Toronto Cafe and Food Blog). I do read every request sent but I apologize in advance that I do not reply to them all.

If I do take on a request, I will forewarn that it may take some time before I can review it. I am now looking to review adult fiction and self-help books instead of young adult fiction because I have grown out of it. If you are to request a review for either adult fiction or self-help, I will more likely to give it a shot.

In the meantime, Stop, Drop, and Read! serves as an archive book review blog. When I have the time, I may post a review. Thank you for understanding.

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Book Sale for Toronto/GTA! Almost 200 Books for Sale!

Hello lovely people! I decided to go through 7 hours of sorting my book collection and listing a bunch I want to sell. I will be travelling this upcoming winter and am in need of funds! I would like to do meetups, personally close to my home if possible since shipping is expensive and a bit of a hassle.

The Rules:

- Purchases under $30 will only be meeting near Hwy 7 and Weston Rd (Vaughan) or Torbram and Queen St. E (Brampton). Toronto only according to what works with my schedule.
- Purchases over $30, I will be more flexible to meet in Toronto
- I do not do meets in other areas like Mississauga, Richmond Hill, etc. 
- If you buy 4 or more books, you can get a free ARC or any book $5 and under

If anyone really wants to buy but is elsewhere, let me know and I might consider shipping it to you. Though you will have to pay for shipping as well. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QFlpy4ln2JZEYdYIp08sz6FO-kfuaAeI_Ko4fmsKUwk/edit?usp=sharing

Happy shopping!
post signature

No comments: