Notice for Review Requests

I receive review requests weekly. However, my personal schedule is hectic and I no longer review actively. (I also manage another blog called The Toronto Cafe and Food Blog). I do read every request sent but I apologize in advance that I do not reply to them all.

If I do take on a request, I will forewarn that it may take some time before I can review it. I am now looking to review adult fiction and self-help books instead of young adult fiction because I have grown out of it. If you are to request a review for either adult fiction or self-help, I will more likely to give it a shot.

In the meantime, Stop, Drop, and Read! serves as an archive book review blog. When I have the time, I may post a review. Thank you for understanding.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

In My Mailbox - XIII

To do your own In My Mailbox, please check out how to at The Story Siren!

The Borrowed

None

The Bought

None

The Received

None

I swear to god, I am reading. It's just that I have so many books to read that I'm unable to finish them all! So I am refraining from borrowing any new books from the library until I clear up the ones that I am reading at the moment. Hopefully I can get more than one novel review up this week. If I still don't finish anything, I will do a manga review from one of the mangas on my shelf that I have not reviewed yet. Desperate times calls for desperate measures.

On the other hand, I should have at least a couple of books coming in this week and next. My winning streak is back and I just won three more books! Ah, I haven't experienced that since the beginning when I first made my blog. Look forward to those!

Oh, I almost forgot! In Bed With Books tagged me! Instructions: Find the 5th photo file folder, then the 5th photo in that file folder. Post that picture on your blog. Tag 5 others to do the same.



Lookie! Me reading MeruPuri! =)

I tag:
The Electrical book cafe...and more!
Reviewabook123.blogspot.com
Kimberly Pauley
Amanda Ashby
Bloody Bookaholic

post signature

4 comments:

Liviania said...

I like your shirt! (Or it might be a dress . . . ) Either way, the color is gorgeous.

Diana Dang said...

Haha, it's a shirt and thank you!

liraelwiddershins said...

I WILL do this one! I just need to plug my external drive back in so I can pull a photo off. :)

Diana Dang said...

Haha! Yay! I am so sorry that I haven't sent the questions yet! I will next week when March break rolls along!