Notice for Review Requests

I receive review requests weekly. However, my personal schedule is hectic and I no longer review actively. (I also manage another blog called The Toronto Cafe and Food Blog). I do read every request sent but I apologize in advance that I do not reply to them all.

If I do take on a request, I will forewarn that it may take some time before I can review it. I am now looking to review adult fiction and self-help books instead of young adult fiction because I have grown out of it. If you are to request a review for either adult fiction or self-help, I will more likely to give it a shot.

In the meantime, Stop, Drop, and Read! serves as an archive book review blog. When I have the time, I may post a review. Thank you for understanding.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Trailer Tuesday: Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

Title: Hush, Hush
Author:
Becca Fitzpatrick
Description:
For Nora Grey, romance was not part of the plan. She's never been particularly attracted to the boys at her school, no matter how much her best friend, Vee, pushes them at her. Not until Patch came along.

With his easy smile and eyes that seem to see inside her, Nora is drawn to him against her better judgment.

But after a series of terrifying encounters, Nora's not sure who to trust. Patch seems to be everywhere she is, and to know more about her than her closest friends. She can't decide whether she should fall into his arms or run and hide. And when she tries to seek some answers, she finds herself near a truth that is way more unsettling than anything Patch makes her feel.

For Nora is right in the middle of an ancient battle between the immortal and those that have fallen - and, when it comes to choosing sides, the wrong choice will cost her life.



This novel has been getting 5/5 reviews everywhere! I personally never got the chance to read it but it does indeed entice me. There is actually a contest going on where you can win a bunch of amazing prizes if you order your own copy at FANTASTIC BOOK REVIEW! Click
here for more details!

post signature

3 comments:

Ellz said...

I can't wait to read this, I already preordered.

BTW, I got my swag-loved it! Seriously, thank you so much.

Diana Dang said...

You're welcome! ^0^

Leslie said...

i just got this one friday! cant wait to read it!