Notice for Review Requests

I receive review requests weekly. However, my personal schedule is hectic and I no longer review actively. (I also manage another blog called The Toronto Cafe and Food Blog). I do read every request sent but I apologize in advance that I do not reply to them all.

If I do take on a request, I will forewarn that it may take some time before I can review it. I am now looking to review adult fiction and self-help books instead of young adult fiction because I have grown out of it. If you are to request a review for either adult fiction or self-help, I will more likely to give it a shot.

In the meantime, Stop, Drop, and Read! serves as an archive book review blog. When I have the time, I may post a review. Thank you for understanding.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Trailer Tuesday: Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink

Title: Prophecy of the Sisters
Author: Michelle Zink
Description: Twin sisters Lia and Alice Milthorpe have just become orphans. They have
also become enemies. As they discover their roles in a prophecy that has
turned generations of sisters against each other, the girls find themselves
entangled in a mystery that involves a tattoo-like mark, their parents’
deaths, a boy, a book, and a lifetime of secrets.

Lia and Alice don’t know whom they can trust.

They just know they can’t trust each other.



This is one of my top novels on my mental wishlist. I've been reading nothing short of amazing reviews for this one so I pretty much hope to get it one day!

And the pictures taken in this trailer is none other than our talented book blogger of Reverie Book Reviews! Oooh, I envy her photography skills!

post signature

1 comment:

Michelle Zink said...

Thanks so much for the kind words about Prophecy. I hope you have the opportunity to read it and look forward to hearing your thoughts!
:D