Notice for Review Requests

I receive review requests weekly. However, my personal schedule is hectic and I no longer review actively. (I also manage another blog called The Toronto Cafe and Food Blog). I do read every request sent but I apologize in advance that I do not reply to them all.

If I do take on a request, I will forewarn that it may take some time before I can review it. I am now looking to review adult fiction and self-help books instead of young adult fiction because I have grown out of it. If you are to request a review for either adult fiction or self-help, I will more likely to give it a shot.

In the meantime, Stop, Drop, and Read! serves as an archive book review blog. When I have the time, I may post a review. Thank you for understanding.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

1st Batch of Blogoversary Winners

So here's the deal: University is hectic as hell right now. I have midterms and essays that I must deal within the month. I know for sure that I wouldn't be able to ever get the blogoversary winners drawn if I was to do it all at once.

So I'm going to do them 4 at a time. This way, there is less delay in winners being announced and I can get it done with one at a time. So expect four more posts regarding blogoversary winners. I don't know when the next post will be. I might have a couple of new reviews before the second one comes along. I'm trying my best so please forgive me!

If winners do not claim their prizes after I have drawn all winners, will redraw at the end.

Winners for the first four contests are...

Just Your Typical Book Blog, Lora1967, and Aik for Death Mill Mansion: A Light-Hearted Comedy
Debbie F for Invisible Touch
Briana for Silver Phoenix
Maddie McPhail for Little Vampire Women

Congrats and email me the book you won and address at faked_sugartone at hotmail.com pronto!

post signature

No comments: