Notice for Review Requests

I receive review requests weekly. However, my personal schedule is hectic and I no longer review actively. (I also manage another blog called The Toronto Cafe and Food Blog). I do read every request sent but I apologize in advance that I do not reply to them all.

If I do take on a request, I will forewarn that it may take some time before I can review it. I am now looking to review adult fiction and self-help books instead of young adult fiction because I have grown out of it. If you are to request a review for either adult fiction or self-help, I will more likely to give it a shot.

In the meantime, Stop, Drop, and Read! serves as an archive book review blog. When I have the time, I may post a review. Thank you for understanding.

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Snapshot of Books

My house is getting its floors redone so my bookshelf from the top floor had to be transferred down to the basement. I haven't been reviewing novels for so long so it surprised me the amount of novels and mangas I have collected within the span of a decade or so. These are just the ones on that one bookshelf, I have plenty of more beyond this. I think I would have a minimum of 500 books altogether. And a good 50 novels I still haven't read yet (which I will try to pull a couple out to read this summer hopefully...)




It doesn't look like a lot unless you're there in person, haha. How many books do you think you have in your collection?
post signature

1 comment:

Liviania said...

I have no idea how many I have, but it's a lot.