Notice for Review Requests

I receive review requests weekly. However, my personal schedule is hectic and I no longer review actively. (I also manage another blog called The Toronto Cafe and Food Blog). I do read every request sent but I apologize in advance that I do not reply to them all.

If I do take on a request, I will forewarn that it may take some time before I can review it. I am now looking to review adult fiction and self-help books instead of young adult fiction because I have grown out of it. If you are to request a review for either adult fiction or self-help, I will more likely to give it a shot.

In the meantime, Stop, Drop, and Read! serves as an archive book review blog. When I have the time, I may post a review. Thank you for understanding.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Book Sale Update (Toronto Only)

If you saw my post from a few days ago, I'm selling a bunch of my books. I'm doing this locally in Toronto, Canada, because it costs way too much to ship. If you have friends or relatives in Toronto, you can have them buy it for you and they can ship it over or if they come visit you, they'll bring it with them.

Today, I managed to pull out a bunch of unwanted books. I took pictures so you can see what I am selling. This post does not include manga. Hopefully I will get to that soon. You can see the manga titles I'm selling by clicking here.

I don't have time at the moment to list all the titles so hopefully you are able to read the spines. Click to enlarge.

Please send offers to faked_sugartone at hotmail. I happened to buy a bus pass so I will be able to meet up anywhere in Toronto (but hopefully by the subway stations if possible). Cash only.

Most books are in good condition. Some perfect. Feel free to ask if you have concerns or questions.

YA Arcs


YA Hardcovers (except ghostgirl: Homecoming, arc)


YA Paperbacks


Children Books


Adult Hardcovers and Paperbacks


post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really Gr8 ! Thanks For sharing..