Notice for Review Requests

I receive review requests weekly. However, my personal schedule is hectic and I no longer review actively. (I also manage another blog called The Toronto Cafe and Food Blog). I do read every request sent but I apologize in advance that I do not reply to them all.

If I do take on a request, I will forewarn that it may take some time before I can review it. I am now looking to review adult fiction and self-help books instead of young adult fiction because I have grown out of it. If you are to request a review for either adult fiction or self-help, I will more likely to give it a shot.

In the meantime, Stop, Drop, and Read! serves as an archive book review blog. When I have the time, I may post a review. Thank you for understanding.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

[Late] My Monday Mailbox & Music Machine (May 10/11)

Mailbox

Inspired by The Story Siren


Bookmooched

Reiko the Zombie Shop vol. 2 by Rei Mikamoto

Borrowed

Emma vol. 7-8 by Kaoru Mori
Natsume's Book of Friends vol. 1-4 by Yuki Midorikawa
Tegami Bachi: Letter Bee vol. 1-3 by Hiroyuki Asada

Review

Ai Ore! vol. 1 by Mayu Shinjo
Black Bird vol. 8 by Kanoko Sakurakoji
Happy Birthday to Me by Brian Rowe

~~~

Music Machine

Title: Girlfriend
Artist/Band: Tyler Medeirios
Language: English
My Thoughts: When I first heard this song on the radio, I had no idea the singer is only 14 years old! He looks so much older too. Even though the song is very repetitive, I still like it lol.

post signature

1 comment:

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

That song IS kind of catchy, and you're right, he doesn't look 14... 16, at least. Though I like my guys tall and lean so maybe that's why. ;)

Nice mailbox! I've heard of Black Bird but not the rest, so I'll look forward to your reviews. Enjoy!