Notice for Review Requests

I receive review requests weekly. However, my personal schedule is hectic and I no longer review actively. (I also manage another blog called The Toronto Cafe and Food Blog). I do read every request sent but I apologize in advance that I do not reply to them all.

If I do take on a request, I will forewarn that it may take some time before I can review it. I am now looking to review adult fiction and self-help books instead of young adult fiction because I have grown out of it. If you are to request a review for either adult fiction or self-help, I will more likely to give it a shot.

In the meantime, Stop, Drop, and Read! serves as an archive book review blog. When I have the time, I may post a review. Thank you for understanding.

Monday, May 2, 2011

My Monday Mailbox & Music Machine (May 2/11)

Mailbox

Inspired by The StorySiren


Review

Eona by Alison Goodman
The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross

So I am back with MMM&MM! Although I held off requesting books during my school year, I did receive quite a few in the mailbox if I were to count what I got after I stopped doing this meme up until now. However, I forgot which ones I received and decided to post the latest ones that appeared in my mailbox to make it easier.

Have to say I adore The Girl in the Steel Corset's cover! But don't you think it is a bit more suited for an adult novel than YA?

~~~

Music Machine

Title: 피노키오(Danger)
Artist/Band: f(x)
Language: Korean
My Thoughts: So at one point I lost interest in Kpop for awhile. But then I managed to get reeled into it again. I find this song so catchy and fun that it gets stuck in your head after awhile! Enjoy. :)

post signature

2 comments:

The LIttle Bird said...

I saw that you're currently reading "The perks of being a wallflower." I love that book so much. One of my all-time favourites! What do you think of it?

Diana Dang said...

I am partway done reading the novel. I can definitely understand why so many people are fond of it, but it is not exactly on my favourites list yet. But we'll see how it is once I am done. :)