Notice for Review Requests

I receive review requests weekly. However, my personal schedule is hectic and I no longer review actively. (I also manage another blog called The Toronto Cafe and Food Blog). I do read every request sent but I apologize in advance that I do not reply to them all.

If I do take on a request, I will forewarn that it may take some time before I can review it. I am now looking to review adult fiction and self-help books instead of young adult fiction because I have grown out of it. If you are to request a review for either adult fiction or self-help, I will more likely to give it a shot.

In the meantime, Stop, Drop, and Read! serves as an archive book review blog. When I have the time, I may post a review. Thank you for understanding.

Monday, May 16, 2011

My Monday Mailbox & Music Machine (May 16/11)

Mailbox

Inspired by The Story Siren


Borrowed

Hell's Belles by Jackie Kessler
Bakuman vol. 1-3 by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata
Karakuri Odette vol. 1-2 by Julietta Suzuki
Nightschool vol. 2, 4 by Svetlana Chmokava
Natsume's Book of Friends vol. 5 by Yuki Midorikawa
The Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service vol. 7 by Eiji Otsuka and Housui Yamazaki
Afterschool Charisma vol. 1 by Kumiko Suekane

Review

If I Die by Rachel Vincent
Twisted by Gena Showalter

~~~

Music Machine

Title: Un-Break My Heart
Artist/Band: Toni Braxton
Language: English
My Thoughts: For some reason during the past week, I had the urge to listen to this song. Such an old but beautiful song. Nostalgia.


post signature

2 comments:

cindysloveofbooks said...

Great books in your mailbox this week. I am uber jealous of the new Gena Showalter book. (but in a good way) hope you enjoy all your goodies.

I have heard that song in a long time. love it

Anonymous said...

You got If I Die! So jealous xD I hope you enjoy !