Notice for Review Requests

I receive review requests weekly. However, my personal schedule is hectic and I no longer review actively. (I also manage another blog called The Toronto Cafe and Food Blog). I do read every request sent but I apologize in advance that I do not reply to them all.

If I do take on a request, I will forewarn that it may take some time before I can review it. I am now looking to review adult fiction and self-help books instead of young adult fiction because I have grown out of it. If you are to request a review for either adult fiction or self-help, I will more likely to give it a shot.

In the meantime, Stop, Drop, and Read! serves as an archive book review blog. When I have the time, I may post a review. Thank you for understanding.

Monday, May 10, 2010

My Monday Mailbox & Music Machine (May 10/10)

Mailbox


Review

Flower in a Storm by Shigeyoshi Takagi

Won

Supernatural: Heart of the Dragon by Keith R.A. DeCandido

Want to do your own Mailbox Meme? Check out how to at The Story Siren!

~~~

Music Machine

Title: Run Devil Run
Artist/Band: SNSD
Language: Korean
My Thoughts: This song is like the sequel to SNSD's other latest song, Oh! (Posted about it here). I absolutely love the girls' style in this one! Fashionable and talented, just the way I love them! :D It's one that sticks in your head too!

post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, Flower in a Storm looks so cute! I hope you enjoy it, happy reading~

Dazzling Mage said...

I think I read Flower in a Storm (is it 2 volumes, and the guy is some sort of rich gangster?)

And LOVE Run Devil Run. Their live performances are better than the MV though, in my opinion.

Thao said...

Those books look good. I hope you enjoy them ^^