Notice for Review Requests

I receive review requests weekly. However, my personal schedule is hectic and I no longer review actively. (I also manage another blog called The Toronto Cafe and Food Blog). I do read every request sent but I apologize in advance that I do not reply to them all.

If I do take on a request, I will forewarn that it may take some time before I can review it. I am now looking to review adult fiction and self-help books instead of young adult fiction because I have grown out of it. If you are to request a review for either adult fiction or self-help, I will more likely to give it a shot.

In the meantime, Stop, Drop, and Read! serves as an archive book review blog. When I have the time, I may post a review. Thank you for understanding.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Download Dreaming Anastasia Free!

I received an announcement that the ebook version of Dreaming Anastasia by Joy Preble can be downloaded for free! I believe today is the only day you can get it free, so hurry! It can be downloaded anywhere that ebooks are sold online.

If you want to win the sequel, Haunted, tweet about the free ebook and have a link to your favourite ebook store online where you downloaded the ebook. Do this by the end of today with #haunted hashtag.


Happy reading!

post signature

No comments: