1. The Story Siren - I know, I know. This blog already gets plenty of love but why not more? One of my many inspirations to start my own blog!
2. In Bed With Books - Liviania is totally cool, we share our fandom on mangas! Not to mention some interesting book reviews she put up. Whoot!
3. Brooke Taylor Books - Brooke is the cool YA author of Undone! (Though I yet to read it. //sad// I swear I will get to it one day!) She blogs on some interesting stuff, not to mention there are awesome contests included!
4. Kimberly Pauley - A new YA author of Sucks to Be Me and founder of Young Adult Books Central! She is simply awesome! She answered the questions I asked honestly regarding being an author, which are quite useful to know if you plan to go into that field. (P.S. Did you know that one of the names I have suggested for the mean girl of her Sucks to Be Me's sequel is chosen?? Isn't that awesome?! I can't wait for it! Name chosen: Kacie)
5. Shooting Stars Mag - A great blog about books, movies, and much more! Currently there is a great book auction going on where you can bid on a book that the author who wrote it have scribbled in their own comments! All proceeds goes to a worthy cause! You should go check out on it!
6. TangognaT - I love the manga reviews she put up. Haha, the only blog I look into for manga reviews. I love to see Anna's opinion on the same mangas I have read.
7. Melissa Walker: The Blog - Worked as editor of famous teen magazines, ELLEgirl and Seventeen, Melissa is quite popular for her Violet series. She post awesome weekly contests and some interesting issues regarding hot topics of society today!
But I think all blogs are awesome in their own way! Except I don't have time to put down all of them so I shall do only the minimum. I know, such a lazy bum I am.
You guys should definitely cheer up another blogger by passing on the award! (Not that it is mandatory but it is a nice thing to do, especially with the holidays coming up). If you want to do so, follow the rules below! (Or feel free to bend them any way you wish).
1. Add the logo into your blog.
2. Add the link of the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs. (Feel free to do more!)
4. Add those links to your blog.
5. And leave a message to your nominees that you have awarded them in their blog!
Yay! One of the many easy ways to make a blogger feel special. <3