Notice for Review Requests

I receive review requests weekly. However, my personal schedule is hectic and I no longer review actively. (I also manage another blog called The Toronto Cafe and Food Blog). I do read every request sent but I apologize in advance that I do not reply to them all.

If I do take on a request, I will forewarn that it may take some time before I can review it. I am now looking to review adult fiction and self-help books instead of young adult fiction because I have grown out of it. If you are to request a review for either adult fiction or self-help, I will more likely to give it a shot.

In the meantime, Stop, Drop, and Read! serves as an archive book review blog. When I have the time, I may post a review. Thank you for understanding.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Review Policy, Promotion Opportunities, and Statistics

About

Stop, Drop, and Read! currently serves as an archive book review blog with a focus on young adult fiction and Japanese manga. From time to time, there are film reviews and novel reviews that are either YA fiction or manga. 



Promotion Opportunities (Book-Related)



  • Review Requests
  • Author Guest Posts
  • Author Interviews 
  • Book Tours
  • Link Exchange (for other bloggers)


Statistics



Average daily visits: 50+
# of followers: 480+ 
Visitors are from: Check the map on the sidebar.
Authors I have reviewed for by their request (in order): 

Jennifer Banash - The Elite 
Jennifer Laurens - Heavenly 
Stephanie Kuehnert - Ballads of Suburbia 
Hannah Friedman - Everything Sucks 
LM Preston - Explorer X-Alpha 
Dan Elconin - Never After
Go! Comi 
The Star > The Brand New Planet 

Contact me at faked_sugartone at hotmail.com
Post last updated: July 18, 2014
post signature