Notice for Review Requests

I receive review requests weekly. However, my personal schedule is hectic and I no longer review actively. (I also manage another blog called The Toronto Cafe and Food Blog). I do read every request sent but I apologize in advance that I do not reply to them all.

If I do take on a request, I will forewarn that it may take some time before I can review it. I am now looking to review adult fiction and self-help books instead of young adult fiction because I have grown out of it. If you are to request a review for either adult fiction or self-help, I will more likely to give it a shot.

In the meantime, Stop, Drop, and Read! serves as an archive book review blog. When I have the time, I may post a review. Thank you for understanding.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

In My Mailbox - XXII

To do your own In My Mailbox, please check out how to at The Story Siren!

The Borrowed


The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross by Arina Tanemura vol. 1-4, 6-8

The Bought

None

The Received


Tokyo Boys & Girls vol. 1 by Miki Aihara
Archie Comics Presents: The Mighty Archie Art Players issue 1
DC Kids Mega Sampler issue 1
World of Aspen issue 4
Shonen Jump Special vol. 2 issue 1 (3 copies)
Bongo Comics Free-For-All!

Thank you CiZi from Bookmooch for Tokyo Boys & Girls!

Yesterday was Free Comic Book Day so I went to my local comic book store for the first time to snag the above comics. I felt a little bad for just taking the free stuff. I tried to look for some comics I would be interested in but came to none. So I swear if I go there again next year, I will buy a comic instead of just leaving with the freebies.

And thank you Steph for the Lemonade Award!

I almost forgot! Check out Melissa Walker's and Susane Colasanti's contest!



Get more information about it at Melissa's blog or Susane's blog!

post signature

9 comments:

♔ jessica.marie said...

Oh I love how you set up the books for the first picture! :D

I hope you enjoy all your books!

Diana Dang said...

They were all to pretty that I had to! x)

Thanks! =)

Anonymous said...

Great review!

Diana Dang said...

Review? Haha, thank you anyway!

susan said...

Good stash, Diana. Happy reading.

Diana Dang said...

Thank you! ^^

The Book Resort said...

Happy, Happy Reading!!!

Rebecca said...

Awesome books you got there they look really good. Enjoy.

Diana Dang said...

Thanks guys! x)