Notice for Review Requests

I receive review requests weekly. However, my personal schedule is hectic and I no longer review actively. (I also manage another blog called The Toronto Cafe and Food Blog). I do read every request sent but I apologize in advance that I do not reply to them all.

If I do take on a request, I will forewarn that it may take some time before I can review it. I am now looking to review adult fiction and self-help books instead of young adult fiction because I have grown out of it. If you are to request a review for either adult fiction or self-help, I will more likely to give it a shot.

In the meantime, Stop, Drop, and Read! serves as an archive book review blog. When I have the time, I may post a review. Thank you for understanding.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Trailer Tuesday: Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens

Title: Heavenly
Author: Jennifer Laurens
Description: I met someone who changed everything. Matthias. My autistic sister's guardian angel. Honest. Inspiring. Funny. Hot. And immortal. That was the problem. What could I do? I did what any other girl would do-I fell in love with him. Zoë's sister darts in front of cars. Her brother's a pothead. Her parents are so overwhelmed; they don't see Zoë lost in her broken life. Zoë escapes the only way she knows how: partying. Matthias, a guardian sent from Heaven, watches over Zoë's autistic sister. After Zoë is convinced he's legit, angel and lost girl come together in a love that changes destiny. But Heaven on Earth can't last forever.



Who thinks the model for the guy in this is cute? I think he definitely is and the first I've seen in a book trailer, haha!

post signature

5 comments:

jenniferlaurens said...

Thanks for posting the trailer :) You can read more about him and see how the cover was born in my latest blog post.

The Book Resort said...

Terrific trailer :]

Diana Dang said...

@Jen: You're welcome!

I'll go check it out =)

@Diane: Haha, you're welcome. xD;

Angela Ackerman said...

I agree-that guy is hot!

Diana Dang said...

xD